Your Voice, Our Headlines

Download Folkspaper App with no Ads!


A fast-growing newspaper curated by the online community.

Car catches fire as man uses hand sanitiser while smoking in US

  • tag_facesReaction
  • Tip Bones

A US man suffered burns after his car caught fire when he used a hand sanitiser while smoking in the front seat of his car. A video of the incident. A showed the car engulfed in flames in an open parking lot as firefighters arrived to control the situation. Images shared by the fire department showed the car completely charred.