Your Voice, Our Headlines

Download Folkspaper App with no Ads!


A fast-growing newspaper curated by the online community.

Florida Man, Sons Arrested For Marketing And Selling Bleach As 'Cure For COVID-19'

  • tag_facesReaction
  • Tip Bones

A 62-year father along with his three sons are arrested and have been charged with life-threatening fraud. The three of them were selling $1 million worth of industrial-grade bleach. They named the bleach solution a miracle cure for serious illnesses. Especially the fraud father and sons propagate the solution as the ultimate 'coronavirus cure'.

Mark Grenon is serving as the archbishop of Genesis II Church of Health and Healing, in Bradenton, Florida. In fact, their home on Garden Lane in Bradenton was veiled as a church. The premises were raided twice last year. Within the church, he and his three sons Jonathan 36, Jordan 34, and Joseph 26 were offering a miracle cure for COVID-19 and other diseases to the attendees and general public.

The solution MMS contains sodium chlorite and water. If you consume this solution orally the ingredients will form chlorine dioxide. Chlorine dioxide is potentially used for bleaching textile, industrial water treatment, or bleaching pulp, and paper.

The jury in Miami charged these culprits with fraudulent publicizing and selling of the toxic solution for human ingestion. The guilty are facing life imprisonment for allegedly vending $1 million of industrial-grade bleach as a miraculous 'COVID-19 cure'.

The culprits however claimed that their miraculous solution has all the properties to cure serious ailments and illnesses, including Covid-19, HIV/AIDs, cancer, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's.

FDA, in fact, has not cleared the solution for human ingesting. Moreover, the authorities have also released a cautionary notice to people advising them not to consume the so-called 'Miracle' solution. This warning is issued as the miracle solution is a highly toxic blend.

The statement officially stated: "The FDA has received reports of consumers who have suffered from severe vomiting, severe diarrhea, life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration, and acute liver failure after drinking these products."

According to the authorities, the men have already sold 'tens of thousands of bottles of MMS nationwide'.